Our client, an educational establishment located in Crayford are seeking an experienced Caretaker/Supervisor.
You will be responsible as part of a team for the day to day arrangements for Cleaning, H&S, Compliance, Utilities Provision, General Facilities Operation and Maintenance to ensure a clean, safe and secure environment for learning.
- Ensuring Site Security. Acting as a Key Holder, securing all buildings and grounds as required. Activating and testing automated alarm and bell systems. Acting on call out of hours alarm activation’s. Monitoring of cleaners working hours/quality of work.
- Working to maintenance procedures and to H&S regulations, under the management of the Senior Sit Manager.
- Complete and maintain relevant mandatory H&S training as instructed
- Ensuring energy, heating, hot water, drainage, lighting and ventilation are working effectively. Undertake minor repairs and maintenance tasks.
- Overseeing any alterations, building and maintenance works and specialist repair works
- Undertaking cleaning tasks as required and the buffing and maintenance of the flooring in the school hall
- Day to day support of school operations including stock replenishment, ordering, safe storage of goods, logging deliveries.
The post is 35 hours per week on a shift pattern (including one in three weekends) with the opportunity for overtime
25 days annual leave (Max 5 days during Term Time)
You must hold a clean Driving Licence with your own transport
This is a Temp to Perm Scenario