Our client is seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator who has experience of working in a Service & Maintenance related environment and who is used to liaising with engineers. You must also possess experience in using and understanding a CAFM (Planet is preferable)
- Provide dedicated support to the Contracts Manager and related line manager/supervisor for all contracts and works matters, communicating frequent and detailed feedback on works progress or queries.
- Ability to Co-ordinate, administrate and manage PPM works in line with strict Contract and Company performance measures. Will be an element of reactive works to cover when required.
- Ensure all critical contract data, such as Assets, Schedule, Scope of Works…are kept up to date and progress monitored daily. Work updates/completion are to required quality and depth for client and company alike.
- Be a central support mechanism along with other administrator to keep system up to date ensuring PPM’s are raised and assigned correctly and closed with updates agreed by management.
- Be able to raise orders to suppliers for parts off the back of service reports from engineers.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve required Client + Contract Service Level
- To demonstrate excellent standards of due diligence and initiative when creating/running all reports, to ensure that the company remain compliant.
- Adaptable to a variety of works and contract demands including possible ad-hoc requests from client.
- Able to prioritise and multi-task, whilst achieving strict deadlines both weekly and monthly.
- Able to liaise with Engineer’s and Sub Contractors and ensure standards of works are maintained and communication of progress and issues are escalated to management if required.
- IT literate in all Microsoft packages especially Word and Excel – in order to produce detailed Excel and Word reports.
- Completing both purchase orders and raising quotes on CAFM system.
- Support with creating / getting data for monthly Hard FM reports.
Hours: 8.00 am – 5.00 pm Monday to Friday