Our client is seeking to recruit a Logistics Administrator to work in their office alongside the Hire Desk team, Project Management team and Operations Manager.
Previous experience in similar coordination roles would be preferable.
The key focus will be to assign and organise all crew for upcoming jobs.
This will include but is not limited to:
- Liaising with the Hire Desk to get all engineered jobs in to the booking system.
- Assigning crew for each job and liaising with the Operations Manager/Engineering Manager regarding possible options when required.
- Booking of all crew logistics including accommodation, allocation of vehicles whether fleet or hired, flights and any other travel.
- Visa applications and attending relevant embassies or visa centers.
- Liaising with the Hire Desk and customers to collate all job information about each job to pass onto crew.
- Organising the crews event accreditation with customers.
- Keeping personal information records up to date for any staff engineers and freelance crew we use.
- Light HR duties including assigning engineer Days in Lieu with the Operations Manager/Engineering Manager and keeping records of any overtime the engineers may have incurred.
- In addition to all crew coordination, you will be required to work alongside the Hire Desk team with the day-to-day administration and taking/triaging phone calls.
- Microsoft Office knowledge is a key requirement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – including writing comprehensive emails.
- Prioritising workload to meet strict deadlines.
- Commitment to the role with a desire to expand your knowledge and growth within the company.
Primarily 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Friday with flexibility required plus on call support participation (on call one weekend out of 6 on a rota basis)
£25,000 – £30,000 per annum dependent on experience.
Holiday: 20 Days + Bank Holidays
EMG UK Awards: access to a range of discounts across a variety of retailers & services.