Our client is seeking an experienced Estates Manager to provide strategic estates and operational facilities management to work within and improve budgets and to ensure a healthy, safe and sustainable environment.
Previous experience of managing a large site is essential as is experience of work planning, contract negotiation, supervision and budget management.
- Relevant Qualification – e.g. IOSH, NEBOSH
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of security, heating plant and other building services
- Knowledge of building compliance matters e.g. fire, legionella
- Strong understanding of Health & Safety regulations
- Ability to complete complex forms, write letters and detailed reports.
- Ability to supervise, monitor work, advise and train
- Ability to manage works contracts
- Be self motivated, reliable, flexible
Hours: 8.00 am – 4.00 pm
THIS IS A PERMANENT POSITION