An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Insolvency Administrator within a small boutique practice based in Sidcup, Kent.
- Maintain and manage an existing caseload of Creditors Voluntary Liquidations and Members Voluntary Liquidations with some exposure to Bankruptcy cases.
- Act as main point of contact on your cases, ensuring that senior members of staff are kept abreast of any developments.
- Assisting in the investigations of the conduct of directors of insolvent Companies
- Realisation of assets
- Preparation of statutory documentation relating to insolvency appointments
- Case progression
- Assist in the preparation of statutory reports in line with insolvency legislation and best practice
- Liaise with external contacts gathering relevant information to prepare necessary reports
- Communicating with creditors to address any queries via all forms of communication
- Undertaking new appointments to prepare and assist at creditors’ meeting to pass and approve the resolutions in the proposals
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of corporate insolvency cases, although applicants with personal insolvency experience will be considered.
- A strong desire to develop a long term career within insolvency.
- Work individually and/or in a team as the situation dictates
- Communicate effectively and professionally, both in writing and verbally, both internally and externally
- Use initiative and problem solving techniques to deal with daily work challenges
- Produce timely and accurate work to a high standard
- Plan workload effectively to ensure deadlines are never missed.
This is a permanent position.
Please note: If you do not hear from us within 7 – 10 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful or the position has been filled