Our client is seeking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary in their offices located in Bexleyheath. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, friendly, team, who are planning an expansion in the upcoming months.
The candidate would need to be organised, possess good communication skills and work well as part of a team.
Basic requirements for a legal secretary are as follows:-
- Digital Dictation (using Dictate Now) (currently use normal tape system)
- Using Software such as Osprey, Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
- Good telephone skills
- General administration skills such as photocopying, emailing, typing letters, quotes, new client letters etc
- Diary keeping
- Meeting with clients (under COVID Regulations)
- Good prioritising and organisational skills.
Extra requirements which would be advantageous are:-
- Applying for searches
- Obtaining Land Registry documents from the Land Registry.
- Sending out protocol documents e.g. Property Information Form/Fixtures and Fittings Form.
- Possibly drafting simple Contracts and Transfers.
- Sending out Requisitions on Title
- Exchange and Completion letters.
- Drafting Bills/Completion Statements
- Applying for Land Registry/bankruptcy searches.
- Land Registry applications and SDLT returns.
- Notices of Assignment and Charge.
Hours are 9.00 – 5.00 – Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch break per day.
Holiday entitlement is 25 days per year, plus Bank Holidays
Car Parking available