Our client, a Maintenance Company with a portfolio of a estate properties in and around South East London, is seeking to recruit a Mobile Cleaning Operative to join their team who would be responsible for providing cleaning services to a range of housing estates and blocks of flats.
A fleet vehicle, necessary tools/materials, mobile phone and uniform are all provided for work purposes.
You would be given a daily work schedule for tasks to be completed to include:
- Communal Hallway Cleaning
- Bin Store Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- Carpet Cleaning
- Bulk Rubbish Removal
- Checking and maintenance of communal lighting, locks and doors
The residents of these properties are diverse in age and social needs and a calm empathetic approach is essential to manage face to face contact.
- Commercial Cleaning Experience
- Full clean drivers licence
- Ability to work on your own initiative to an excellent standard
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Flexibility to cover a wide range of works
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to complete daily paperwork clearly and concisely
- A calm manner when dealing with clients on site
- Fit & Healthy for heavier work
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm