Our client, located in Woolwich SE18, is seeking to recruit a Part Time Accounts Manager due to retirement.
You would be working within a small open plan office and must be experienced in all aspects of accounting with strong knowledge of SAGE 50
Days/Hours required: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday – 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
Our client is seeking candidates with immediate availability.
Key Skills Required:
- Sole responsibility for Payroll / Pension (to include payroll year-end)
- Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook
- Management of processes – Credit Control, Sales/Purchase Ledger
- Online Banking
- Accounts to Trial Balance
- Year End Accounts
- Bank Reconciliations
- VAT Returns
- Responsibility for Sales, Purchase and Nominal Ledgers
- Sole responsibility for monthly payroll for 19 employees including calculation and payment of all wages, monthly PAYE returns, pensions and year end returns.
- Monthly BACS payments
- VAT Return and Submission
- Bank Reconciliation
- Company Credit Card
- Maintaining the Online Banking facility
- Petty Cash, Expenses
- Monthly P & L and Balance Sheet
- Monthly Director’s Report
- Responsible for overseeing Credit Control, including reviewing and implementing procedures where necessary.
- Required to prepare ad-hoc financial data/analysis as and when required by the Director and/or external accountants
- Liaise with external Accountants where necessary
- Organisation of office operations/procedures relevant to department when required
- Attend meetings as and when required.
This is a permanent position
Please note: If you do not hear from us within 7 – 10 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful or the position has been filled.