Our client, an educational establishment, located in Erith, are seeking an Interim Premises/Site Manager.
Start Date: 1st September 2022
Hours: 7.00 am – 3.00 pm – Monday to Friday
Main Purpose of Role:
- Responsible for the maintenance, security and cleanliness of the school premises and site
- Represents the school in dealing with contractors and suppliers involved in the repair and upkeep of the building and site
- Responsible for the school premises when they are used for external lettings
- Must possess a wide range of practical skills and creativity in making minor/temporary repairs
- Strong communications skills for liaising with cleaning personnel, outside contractors and visitors
- Ability to prioritise workload in order of urgency
- Ability to use written and numerate skills in budget management, documentation of contracts, reports etc
- Able to cover basic maintenance and hard physical work
- Nominated Key Holder
This is a temporary position.