Our client, located in Erith, is seeking to recruit a qualified Registered Manager. You would be part of the Senior Management Team that is integral to the success and continued growth of this organisation.
As an ambitious forward-thinking charitable organisation, the successful applicant must be committed to developing and enhancing their services with an ability to manage and optimise services across locations & developing relationships with multiple external stakeholders
Areas of Operation: The London Boroughs of Bexley, Greenwich, Lewisham & surrounding areas
Responsible For: Provider and care compliance
Reporting to: Chief Executive
You will be responsible for ensuring CQC regulatory inspections, company policy and practices are met and maintained.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead person liaising with and co-operating with CQC inspectors and inspections
- Accountability for provider and care compliance ensuring CQC regulations, company policies and practice are maintained and promote our aims and values
- Compliance with the training workforce development, supervision/appraisal policies.
- Implement and maintain an effective quality assurance programme/audit to promote high quality, best practice and continuous improvement of services.
- Attend monitoring meetings with commissioners or other relevant bodies.
- Act as Safeguarding lead within the organisation
- Address all complaints in accordance with CCSEL’s Complaints & Compliments policy.
- Oversee delivery of all care/support services through the allocations function that promotes independence, choice and dignity for people to live as independently as possible.
- Monitor care/support services that provides flexibility, continuity & accessibility
- Ensure all services have sufficient staffing capacity of suitably qualified skilled/ experienced staff.
- Monitor allocations function ensuring any referrals are responded to in a timely manner.
- Line management of the Care Coordinator, Allocations & Part Time Administrative Assistant
- Participate in the strategic development of the organisation.
- Grow and develop services through increased hours and maximising new referral opportunities.
- Assist with sourcing new income streams & development of key professional partnerships.
- Produce reports relating to relevant meetings, including board meetings & commissioners.
- Deputise in the absence of the Chief Executive.
Team Management & Leadership
- Line management support to key office staff relevant to the provision of our services.
- Identify & oversight of recruitment needs reporting to the CEO.
- To have oversight of HR/ staff management duties including:
- Workforce Planning to agreed KPI’s
- Recruitment & Selection
- Disciplinary/Capability procedures
- Absence Management
- Arrange regular key planning meetings with colleagues.
- Overview of relevant policies/procedures and delegate for dissemination to community workforce.
- Identify and assist with any fundraising initiatives & relationships with potential donors
Essential Person Specification
- A minimum 2 years relevant experience in an operational management capacity in health and social care setting.
- A relevant professional qualification (e.g. Registered Managers Award or Level 4/5 award).
- Knowledge of CQC regulatory framework, standards and requirements.
- Ability to assess needs and risks and implement outcome focused care &support plans
- Ability to lead, manage & supervise staff assertively.
- Ensure effective team working, high standards of practice and positive outcomes for service users
- Knowledge of the Carers Act 2014
- Experience of working with local authority or health commissioners
- Experience of carrying out quality audits and managing a QA system
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to produce high quality written reports and data within deadlines
- Organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to deal with emergencies/crisis
- IT proficient
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to manage the performance of others
- Ability to motivate others to meet deadlines
- Ability to recognise & develop additional opportunities for services
- Ability to promote & develop positive working relationships
- Ability to cope working under pressure
- Work practices that promote equality & diversity
- Full driving licence with use of own vehicle
- Satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure
Hours: 35 hours per week & may include some unsocial hours according to the needs of the business.
Annual leave: 25 days + 8 days public/bank holidays
Pension: CCSEL operates an auto-enrolment pension scheme with the People’s Pension.
Salary: £30,500 per annum (inclusive of OLW)
THIS IS A PERMANENT ROLE
Please note: If you do not hear from us within 7 – 10 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful or the position has been filled.