Our client, located in Orpington, Kent are seeking to recruit an experienced Systems Administrator for an immediate start.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE strong ITrent and Business Objects experience as your application will not be considered
- To assist with systems development and automation of HR process for end users to improve HR service provision and operational requirements.
- Providing HRIS user support, advice and guidance to end users.
- Responsible for producing regular and ad-hoc reports, to enable and support management decision making.
- Contribute to the team’s performance and customer service delivery
- To ensure that the data within the HR systems is up to date
- To troubleshoot systems issues and escalate with System team, internal and external teams where necessary
- To carry out general admin tasks for the wider team
- Maintain the necessary relevant records and systems, including logging the problem solving process and actions through to final resolution.
- Ensure that the HR documentation is maintained on the intranet.
Sector/specialist knowledge & experience:
- Recent experience of working within security environments and using system admin features.
- Manage risks associated with areas under the jobholder’s control.
- Manage connection security for users and ensure the integrity and confidentiality of information residing on corporate databases.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- To maintain and enhance the system on a daily basis and report any issues to the System Managers or 3rd Party provider
- Excellent Communication Skills – written and verbal
- Excellent ability to plan and own work
Day/hours negotiable – Minimum 3 days
Salary pro rata if part time required.
£30,000.00 to £35,000.000 pa
This is a temp to perm scenario
Please note: If you do not hear from us within 7 – 10 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful or the position has been filled.