Our client is seeking to recruit a Warehouse Operative for their Orpington branch.
- Picking, packing and labeling of goods
- Consolidating, repacking and weighting freight
- Loading and unloading of vehicles either by hand/manual pump truck/counterbalance forklift/ramp
- Accurately inputting data on computer based system, and updating when required.
- Communicating effectively with other departments
- Maintaining a clean and tidy warehouse
- Adhere to company Health & Safety and Compliance
- Use of Forklift (both counterbalance and reach)
- Previous warehousing experience
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Basic IT skills
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
Hours; 9.00 am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
A Forklift Licence would be advantageous although not essential as training can be provided.
This is a permanent position.
Please note: If you do not hear from us within 7 – 10 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful or the position has been filled.